Saturday, January 1, 2011

Masses Of Orange Lights Over Dunfermline UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: After midnight.

Hi Brian, over the past week I and my husband have noticed strange orange lights/orbs over Dunfermline. Usually starting around 7:00pm and lasting on and off all evening. On the first sighting we noticed 4 together then 2 split and went in a slightly different direction. At first we thought it was something from the Airport and did not think too much of it.

However, last night New Years Eve when we looked out of the window just after midnight there were masses of orange orbs from our front window alone we counted 14, my husband went outside at the back of the house and noticed more coming over and I could see more in the distance arriving, They were all heading in the same direction (southeast I think!) it was difficult to judge what speed they were doing but it was quite fast.

There was no noise, so that rules out aircraft, they were not Chinese lanterns, everything seemed to be quite uniform. Later about 2:30am this morning I looked out and there was still the odd one or two they seemed to be flying a bit faster, as if to catch up with the other lot.

Even though I was quite frightened by it all, I found it fascinating, it did not feel invasive and I felt there was a sense of gentleness about it.

My husband is in the armed forces and he said he has not seen anything like this before and definitely confirmed that it was not aircraft.

I look forward to hearing from you. It will be nice to hear from other witnesses, even if it is just to build up a case. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: