Monday, January 3, 2011

Orange Glowing Lights Over Raunds UK (Chinese Lanterns)

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Midnight.

Hi Brian, I came upon this site as I too saw some orange glowing lights in the sky and I wanted some information. It had just gone midnight on New Year when I had my sighting. I live in Raunds and I spied something at the corner of my eye, a light going across the sky from Kettering direction to Huntingdon direction. I watched as there were further lights, about a dozen or so in total, but I didn't think of counting.

It kind of bugged me for days and I got to thinking of things it could be, then yesterday I went into a shop and had a 'Eureka' moment. Well I'm thinking so now. For there in the shop they were selling Chinese Lanterns, I'd been thinking that this could have been my sighting all along? I've been speaking with a friend of mine in Peterborough who mentioned that she had seen many of these at night over the past few weeks.

I hope this is of help either way.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: