Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bright Orange Light Over Horsham West Sussex UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 6:50 p.m.

Hi There, my daughter pointed me towards this site after telling her of seeing a bright orange light at 18.50pm on January 1st, 2011. My wife saw this light and watched for about 5 minutes before asking me to have a look as well. I live in Horsham West Sussex. My wife thought it was something on fire, it was shaped like a round ball' when I saw it I thought it was some thing on fire as well, it was moving South West towards Guildford.

The object was very high, at least as high as aircraft passing to land at Gatwick airport or taking off we observe these often as Gatwick is only 10 miles away, this object was not an aircraft and to high for a lantern, I went to get my bino's and camera, but the light had faded possibly through cloud layers. I reported the sighting to the Sussex police center at 19.20pm on Jan 1st 2011 about half an hour after the sighting. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: