Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Orange Glowing Balls Over Southborough Tunbridge Wells Kent England UK

Date: December 31, 2010 and January 1, 2011
Time: Evening and after midnight.

Last night in Southborough Tunbridge Wells Kent England I saw numerous strange lights. Firstly upon leaving my sister-in-laws I saw around six of these strange orange glowing balls approaching from different directions. They moved at irregular speeds sometimes almost stopping then speeding up again. When I turned around they had almost formed a perfect circle then seemed to slowly vanish.

As I drove home which is only ten minutes away I noticed lots more orange glowing balls. Sometimes on their own sometimes in clusters. Some of them seemed to be moving rapidly some seemed motionless. None of which represented a plane or fireworks (although there were plenty going off). My partner insisted they must be fireworks or possibly fire lanterns. However they moved in different directions from different angles at different and varying speeds. They were very unnerving! In total I must have seen around 30 of these lights.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: