Saturday, January 22, 2011

Object Shot Upward In The Night Sky North Of Wellington New Zealand

Date: Few years ago. Report posted January 22, 2011.
Time: Evening.

I haven’t told many people about this event that happened when I was staying at my Nana’s house on a farm in the school holidays about hour north of Wellington on the west coast side.

One night Nana went outside for a walk and asked if I would like a walk too, yes. The night was clear and no wind, we walked around for little while, then Nana stopped not far from the gate and was looking towards the east.

She pointed towards to the east, and said look over there, I replied, look where Nan. Above the hills where the stars are, see that star, the star that is moving. I had a problem trying to see the star move. Then suddenly I saw it.

The star was the same as the other stars seen in the sky, same size, same colour and the difference was the other stars were still. This star was moving around slightly. I only got to watch the light for about a minute in this position, when all of sudden it shot to my right horizontally about 300mm head turn.

It was so quick then it stopped, so quick and stayed in this position for a couple of seconds then the light shot upwards at a slight angle and it was gone. It was amazing to watch. This event happened few years ago.


If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: