Friday, January 7, 2011

Orange Lights Seen Over Dunfermline Fife Scotland UK

Date: December 24, 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, I noticed someone had put this story of their your website recently. It’s just to really back up what these people are saying. I saw the same thing twice, first I was walking my friend to the bus stop, in fact it was Christmas Eve and we were walking up a road when my friend asked me to look up in the sky. I did and I saw an orange light, high above Pitcorthie primary school.

It was like a plane, as I thought it was, although my friend wasn't convinced as he said "no planes don't have lights like that". I thought no more about it. Anyway Christmas night me and my mother was standing in the kitchen with the back door open having a cigarette and we noticed another one of these orange lights in the sky.

I had told my mother about what me and my friend saw on Christmas eve. It was an orange ball moving really slowly going towards the town of Kirkcaldy to the east. I just thought it was another plane, but my mother thought it was weird although.

Come to think of it I did not hear any noise that a plane would make and I would have heard it as this orange light wasn't far away. I haven't seen another one of these strange sightings since that time on Christmas night. So its pretty unusual to say the least.

I just thought I would write to yourself and confirm that me my mother and my friend all saw this orange light just as these other people did. Kind regards and best wishes.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: