Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flying Wing Shaped UFO Over Cissbury Ring (Near To Chanctonbury Ring) UK

Date: Mid 1970’s
Time: Before sunset.

Location of Sighting: Cissbury Ring (Near To Chanctonbury Ring) UK.
Number of witnesses: 2 (plus local newspaper reports).
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Flying Wing.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I saw a UFO at Cissbury Ring, Worthing, West Sussex, as a young lad in the seventies. At that time in the seventies, me and my brother were looking for stone age flint tools at the Cissbury flint mining area. At the end of the day, at nearly sundown we noticed a strange cloud formation on the horizon looking approximately west. It kept us looking and trying to make out what it was, it was changing and I thought it may be a hot air balloon, but no, it then looked like the contrail of a jet.

As it got closer, we could see it was a flying wing, I assumed it was a Boeing flying wing at the time, it made no noise, so I assumed it was descending and throttle to idle travelling approximately to northeast. My older brother cut out a newspaper article on the same, as other people had seen it, but different descriptions to what I had seen.

It was many years later when I saw the Belgium Police UFO sighting that made sense of what I had seen (that craft folded in on itself before departing) and I now believe I witnessed an extraterrestrial craft and in good light conditions too, as it 'unfolded'.

I would love to hear other reports of what I had seen, but maybe this is too long ago now.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: