Saturday, January 1, 2011

Red Light Over Cork City Ireland

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: After midnight.

Hey Brian, saw some really strange lights over my house tonight. Went out the back to take a call and saw a red light in the distance ( my back garden faces towards east Cork). I see a lot of planes, this was no plane, it was a rich red which changed to orange, was moving under the clouds and passed over my house.

I called my girlfriend, obviously wouldn't have called her for a plane. The shape was oval almost egg like changing from orange to red went into the clouds and appeared again. I'm just a normal guy but this was something defiantly out of the ordinary. Anyway if you hear of any updates on this keep me posted.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, I'm in Cork City in Ireland. This happened last night just after 12 midnight. This would have been the 1st of January 2011. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: