Thursday, January 27, 2011

Glowing Orange Ball Over Stenhousemui Scotland UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 00.05

Location of Sighting: Stenhousemui Scotland UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Glowing orange ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was out with dog when a object caught my eye in the sky. It was an orange glowing ball travelling through the sky from east to west. At first I thought it was one of those Chinese lantern, but the speed it was going, it could not have been.

The object was below the clouds and was travelling faster than plane or helicopter would. I watched it for maybe a minute, then it vanished into the clouds. It was a strange sight as I could not explain it to myself as it was like something I had never seen before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: