Friday, January 7, 2011

Two Objects Seen Traveling From Newport Town To Castlebar Town Co. Mayo Ireland (Pictures)

Date: December 11, 2010
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Dear Sir/Madam, on Dec. 11th 2010 I was on my way home from work. The time was 10:15pm on a clear and frosty night. I was travelling from Newport town to Castlebar Town, Co.Mayo, Ireland when two objects appeared in the sky. It’s not easy to describe these objects. They appeared, I would say, 1/4 mile high and were not exactly round. However nothing like a flying saucer.

The most striking thing was their burners which were a reddish blue light. As the burners were so dominant, I’m finding it difficult to describe the main constituents of the fuselage. Their movements were very precise, they moved from an almost full stop to speeds I can only describe as unbelievable.

I’m sending you three photos and would welcome any feedback. These images were taken on my mobile phone. Sorry, the quality may not be good enough.

Please note: I’m a 55 year old man and I’m not given to time wasting.

To view the three pictures, please click on this link: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/01/two-objects-seen-traveling-from-newport.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: