Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Circular Orange Colored Objects Over Motherwell UK

Date: January 6, 2011
Time: 7:26 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Motherwell UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 3
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I took my young pup out for a walk so he could do his doings, when I looked up and noticed how strong the night sky was. I was admiring the stars because there was not a cloud in sight, and after about 5 minutes I noticed that only what I can describe was two circular orange street lighting objects where traveling side by side at the same speed.

They were not as fast as a plane, nor as a helicopter, and just as I was surprised to see this come and pass, I saw a third one. It seemed to do and act as the previous two, but the difference being was it seemed to be exactly in the middle of the same path as the previous two.

May I add, I am an open minded person with a family, no aircraft travels without a warning beacon and then just disappears like an ailing candle. I must stress to you that this is a phenomenon and not something commercial. I will therefore be searching the night sky with a witness in the future with a camera, not a phone, as I took a couple of photos. Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: