Saturday, January 8, 2011

2 Bright Lights Filmed Over Motherwell UK (Picture)

Date: January 6, 2011
Time: 06:30 hours.

Location of Sighting: Motherwell UK.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round and bright.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: When traveling to work I was driving through the New Ravenscraig road when I spotted 2 bright lights in the sky.

Left Photo: Click on the picture for larger view.

There was no noise to indicate a helicopter or plane, nor were they moving. I stopped the car and watched the larger of the 2 move slightly to the left, then again to the right, but the movement seemed to be vibrating very strange. I took a photograph of them. I have sent picture to Sighting@telus.net

This is the photo regarding the sighting I emailed you earlier. My camera isn't the best, but with pixel clarity software you may be able to get it more visible. Keep me updated please.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: