Monday, January 17, 2011

9 Red Objects/Lights Observed Over Glenrothes Scotland UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:12 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Glenrothes Scotland UK.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 9
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: It was New Year's Day 2011 and it was just passed midnight, so I went to the window to look for any signs of firework displays. At first I saw no fireworks, but saw a bright red light in the sky, it was in the distance and I just thought it was a plane or helicopter.

But then more of these red lights began to move at speed across the sky much nearer to where I was. One passed me directly overhead, there was no noise at all so it most definitely wasn't an aircraft. It wasn't a firework.

I don't know what it was. It was a very bright constant red light which moved in a straight line across the sky never moving up nor down. That light disappeared into the distance and was shortly replaced by another another, at one point I saw 5 in the sky at once.

I have no idea what they were so if anyone out there does know then I'd like to know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: