Saturday, January 1, 2011

Red And Orange Light Objects Over Tollcross Edinburgh Scotland UK

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:10 to 12:45 a.m.

Red and orange light objects were hovering and flying from low until they couldn't see them anymore. Right out of the atmosphere some were just sitting in mid air constantly, not moving very much at all. I seen 3 or 4 at a time from my top flat view. All in all there must have been about 10 or 12 as 2 more came hovering over top of the building after they thought they had all gone.

This went of from about 12:10am until about 12:45am. My girlfriend and I just watched them, trying to figure out what they were. Lanterns I don't think so as they moved to fast with to much purpose. The ones that went right up on a diagonal line and out of sight at one point, 3 lined up like a formation, mass UFO sighting in my view.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: