Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lights Darting Around The Night Sky Over Kent UK

Date: July 1982
Time: Late evening.

Hi there, I have just read a report from an 18 year old guy who lives in Kent, regarding a sighting in summer 1982 in the Bromley area.

I have a similar story (very similar) that took place on a Saturday night in July 1982 on my way from Chartwell in Kent towards Swanley in Kent. If you are interested I will be happy to tell you what I saw. Please email me at (email removed) I now live in Perth, W. Australia. Regards.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, Thanks for replying - here is what I saw.

July 1982 - Kent

Driving through the winding country lanes of Kent late in the evening, we saw what I can only describe as 'headlights' in the sky quite some way away. I couldn't work out why there were headlights in the sky and thought they must be from our car as they were moving from left to right and back again. I knew this wouldn't be the reason, but couldn't think of anything else.

We stopped the car and watched the lights darting backwards and forwards. This then stopped and one light just stayed there, not that high up in the clear sky and didn't move, but seemed to be getting smaller. Not sure how long we watched this for, a few minutes at least. Then we drove on. It felt 'strange' and we couldn't think of any reasonable explanation as it certainly wasn't from a helicopter or plane.

Is this ok or do you want more detail? Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: