Friday, January 28, 2011

Bright Light Filmed By Witness Over Westfield Road Runcorn Cheshire UK (Photo)

Date: January 27, 2011
Time: Between 7:20 a.m. and 7:25 a.m.

I originally sent this earlier this morning on, but I have now been able to upload to picture from my phone. I could not attach the picture on Hotmail so I have had to send it through my work e mail, this time with spell check! This sighting took place between 7:20am and 7:25am on the 27th January 2011.


As I was walking down Westfield road, just level with Westfield crescent, I noticed a bright light in the sky like a plane coming in to land from the direction of Liverpool airport. The light just seemed to hover, but I know from watching planes coming in to land that on certain angles they can give this impression. I kept watching for a couple of minutes and the light stayed where it was. I moved closer to a telegraph pole to use this as a point of reference as to whether the light was moving.

The light then slowly moved to my right, hovered, and then went from my view behind a rooftop.

Westfield road is quite elevated me giving a good view of Liverpool and Wales, so I judged this to be coming down somewhere near or on the river Mersey. I managed to rule out a plane landing at the air port, leaving just the possibility of it being a helicopter.

Now there was not a sound in the sky and the light beamed forward towards me and not down for the five minutes in which i watched it, leaving me to believe it wasn’t a police helicopter either.

This is the 3rd time I have seen this light at the same point over the last 6 months, which is why i gave it my full attention. I took a photo on my camera phone the 2nd time which was taken in daylight. When I adjusted the light settings on the phone it showed a black ball inside the light.

I managed to take a photo of this sighing with my new camera phone which was much much clearer and fully shows the large bright ball of light over the houses. Once I work out how to upload the picture onto my laptop (hopefully this weekend) I will e mail it to you so you can take a look at it. Hopefully you can adjust it to work out what it is.

Very odd to see this three times in the same place doing the same things each time in silence. There is a large chimney being built (The Incinerator) which was to my left which workmen on the top would have had a perfect view of the light if they were on top at that time. Regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: