Sunday, January 9, 2011

Orange Red Lights Over Hemel Hempstead UK

Date: January 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:40 p.m.

Hi Brian, I just had to tell somebody, I never really believe these sort of things, until I witnessed early evening tonight. My husband and I was going out about 5:40pm 8/1/11 when our neighbor called us to look up to the sky and to see an orangey red light with a slight haze around it moving across the sky. It was moving at a steady speed.

As we watched, three more lights followed within 30 seconds of each other all with the same distance between them, in a straight line all heading towards the Redbourne St. Albans area.

My neighbor quickly called his wife to witness this as well. We had no explanation to what it could have been four bright lights travelling all exactly the same. UFO's ?. Regards, puzzled neighbors.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: