Friday, January 2, 2009

Wigston, Leicester, Leicestershire, England Bright Orange/Red Object

Posted: January 2, 2009

Date: December 24, 2008
Time: 2030 - 2130

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangular.
Weather Conditions: Fine.

Description: In my garden on Wigston Meadows, myself and my partner saw a bright Red/Orange glow which at first I thought was a plane although after a while I noticed the lights were not flashing, just on a constant glow as it got nearer I was expecting to hear its engine as the speed it was going it would have to of been quite low. As it got over head there was no noise just silence but it was not high enough to be a plane because of its fast speed then it just went very dim and just vanished. I would love to know if anyone else witnessed this as I never really believed in this sort of thing until now (and no it wasn't Father Christmas as I've been joked with).

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: