Thursday, January 1, 2009

West End Of Paisley, UK Witness Films Orange Glowing Lights

Posted: January 1, 2009

Date: January 1, 2009
Time: 0500

Location of Sighting: West End Of Paisley, UK
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: One boomerang kind of shape and one long kind of shape, but rounded at the top.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was having problems getting my four year old to sleep last night because fireworks were being set off because of the New Year celebrations. So I gave in and put my lights off and myself and my four year old sat watching the fireworks from my living room window. As we were watching, I noticed an orange glow. It was small to start off with, but as it got higher in the sky it grew in size and got brighter. It came from the northeast direction of my window. I don't know what direction my window faces. Then a smaller light came up and this one grew in size as well, but not as big as the first one. They kind of half circled around each other and were two inches apart from the distance I was watching and it looked like they were dancing , it was very beautiful.

They were not traveling fast and they were quite slow. After a minute or so, the second one flew away into the distance, but I could still see the light, but it was very small. The larger one stayed there a bit longer then flew of in the same direction. At first I thought it was a helicopter as you get a lot in the west end of Paisley, but I opened my window and there was no noise, they were both silent. I think the first one was a dark shape with a light, but unsure if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

When the first light caught my attention, I didn't know what to do so I grabbed my phone and video taped it for about a minute and a half and took several pictures. When I looked at the pictures, one of the lights is in a boomerang kind of shape and glowing bright orange, but it's a really clear picture. The second one is a longer shape, but not as orange as the first one.

My son watched this going on with me and I said to my son, look at the lights dancing because it was such a beautiful sight to see and watch. He watched then turned around and said, Mum, close the window, don't let the orange lights in. This was caught on my video. The pictures I took from 0500 to 0700 this morning just after the bell are quite clear and I really don't know what to do with them. Could someone contact me so i know what to do.

I went onto your website at the back of two when I calmed my son down and finally got him to sleep, but I'm shaking now because someone else saw what I saw and have the pictures to prove it happening as well. I am quite skeptical, but do believe that we are not alone and I believe that I think there is something after we die. But this thing that has happened, has really got me. But unsure in what way.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: