Thursday, January 1, 2009

May Queen Field, Lymm, Cheshire, England Bright Ball Shaped Object

Posted: January 1, 2009

Date: December 22, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball shape
Weather Conditions: High cloud

Description: Looked like a fireball bright yellow in colour. It came towards my friend and I at speed, my friend shone her torch up towards it and it stopped and hovered above us for around 30-40 seconds, it then went back in the opposite direction but climbed above the clouds. Whilst it hovered I thought I had received a message on my phone as it vibrates, my phone was in a pocket on my left arm, I looked to see if I had received a message but nothing, yet I felt a vibration.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: