Friday, January 2, 2009

Gravesend, Kent, England UK Four Silent Lights

Posted: January 2, 2009

Date: December 25, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Shape can not be determined by light in dark.
Weather Conditions: Clear mind.

Description: 4 silent lights traveling in the sky, in formation, straight line. Spaced apart enough so light will not reveal form of objects within its proximity. I took photos on mobile, usual story as mobile will not take perfect picture.

TV/Radio: I do not know of any other reporting, and I do not wish to go public with my name. This was an observation, this is reported so movement can be calculated if any one else has seen the same. Hopefully a pattern will emerge?

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Thank you for your reply, no weather balloon can travel that fast or in controlled formation. If the balloons have self contained heat source with lighting cool, I can not tell you what it is, I am only referencing its path. I know what I have seen and am not about to broadcast it, I just thought it would add reference to your research. I am open minded and do understand what I have encountered, I will always know deep inside I have seen a ufo, but that will probably be all as I have too much to lose by shouting my mouth off. I believe by keeping this way we harm no one and will probably learn more. Like I say it is only a reference, good luck in your research.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: