Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moon Sized UFO Hovers Over The City Of Hull, England UK

Posted: February 1, 2009

Date: January 14, 2009
Time: Approx: 9:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Over the City of Hull, England.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Huge round, semi oval (depending on angle).

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Driving home from work I stopped at the traffic lights on the edge of the city. Looking above the buildings I could see what I first thought was a huge moon, luminous, orange or sepia coloured. It hung in the sky and was so big that I thought it was a barrage balloon lit up by lights.
As the traffic lights changed I moved off but could see the shape still above the buildings (to my right). I turned right but the object suddenly went off moving at such a speed as to cause me to think I'd not seen it in the first place. Was it a UFO, certainly it was unidentified and several other people appear to have seen it (including a TV presenter) that evening but no mention of it appeared in the local newspaper. The image will stay with me forever.

Thank you to the witness for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: