Saturday, November 22, 2008

Leyland, Lancashire, England UK Bright Orange Light

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: October 28, 2008
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Number of objects: 1

Hi, I believe I saw a UFO tonight, 28th October, at around 9.45. I was in Leyland at the time and shouted my friends over to see it, they all saw this bright orange light, much bigger than a star moving across the sky. It then began increasing and decreasing height as it gradually got into the distance then dropped from the sky whilst fading out. I did manage to take a video on my mobile phone which only lasts for 4 seconds and doesn't really show the brightness or
movement of the object. I just wondered if anyone else had seen this and if there was any rational explanation.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: