Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hindley Green, Wigan, Lancashire, England Bright Red Light

Posted: November 1, 2008

Date: October 13, 2008
Time: 4:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy.

Description: I have a recording taken about 7 month ago of what I believe was a UFO. My partner and I were sat in our living room and looking out of our front window we saw what looked like a plane on fire. When watching it, it was pulsing from bright orange to nothing then back to bright orange then it was near then it was far away then near it then it then covered a vary large distance in a matter of seconds with no colour at all. We never thought any more of it till we found another video on you tube and a sighting over Hindley Green.

However last night my sister stopped at my mums who lives behind me, and she said she was woke up at 4:00 am with what she says sounded like a washing machine going mad and when she looked out, she said she could see a bright red light in the sky and it kept going from bright to dull one min it was close then it was far away, you think it could be the same thing.

TV/Radio: In local papers.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: