Saturday, November 22, 2008

Failford, Near Forster, New South Wales Ball Of Bright Light

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: October 27th 2008
Time: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Ball of Bright Light.
Weather Conditions: Clear Thousands of stars.

Description: Went out to take garbage really clear night so always look up then just in front of me still far away a bright flash like something exploded in the sky I could then see a small light coming towards me i was looking east over the sea as it came towards me every minute there was this big flash and it was closer each time the ball of light would fade like a dimming light but not flash like a plane it then flash this bright explosion again then I lost it for a few seconds only. Then the explosion of light happened again but it had change direction headed north and had gone far from its last point only in few seconds the speed & quick change in course I don't think a plane could do this (don't know) the light flashed one last time and was gone I called my wife by the time she came out was all over. One silly thing maybe but we have wind chimes they were not moving no wind but when light appeared they were blowing making noise
when light was gone they stopped and did not blow again.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: