Saturday, November 1, 2008

Stafford, Staffordshire, England 10 To 12 Orange Lights

Posted: November 1, 2008

Date: October 11, 2008
Time: 9:54 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 10 to 12
Shape of objects: Round orange orbs.
Weather Conditions: Fairly clear, a little cloud.

Description: I am a taxi driver, I had picked up a customer from Bedford Avenue and took him to Locke way, where I saw two orange orbs in the sky moving vertically (one above and one blow). I said to the Lad oh look at that, do you think that they are helicopters ? (as we have an MOD base here in Stafford)I didn't think they were helicopters though I knew that they were not planes. As we watched them they disappeared, there was no cloud in that part of the sky, then we could not believe our eyes, about another 8 - 10 (too amazed to count) were moving across the sky in a loosely zig zag staggered
formation. at this point we were both out of the car looking with total bewilderment, they were moving a little slower than the first two and disappeared at the same time ! Anyone Else in Stafford see it ? I am so glad I found this site. Thanks to who made it : )

TV/Radio: Tomorrow, when I wake up I am going to our local News paper with it, and I hope there are more sightings.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: