Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whitchurch, Bristol, England Bright Orange Orb

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: October 16, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orb shaped.
Weather Conditions: Dry, few scattered clouds.

Description: I had let my dog out into the back garden when I saw a bright orange orb-like shape travelling north eastwards. I thought it was a plane that was banking around to approach Bristol Airport. But on watching, noticed that it was silent and had no flashing lights. I ran upstairs to get a better view out of the window and it was still travelling in the same direction (away from Airport). It then just seemed to disappear. It was travelling quite fast and was fairly low
(like a plane on approach). Not sure if it was a lantern balloon?. It definitely was not drifting and stayed on a straight course. I waited to see if any more flew across to actually see if it was balloons, but saw no more.

TV/Radio: No, not reported elsewhere.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: