Saturday, November 22, 2008

Forster, New South Wales A Triangle Of Lights

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: 1988
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle of Lights.
Weather Conditions: Clear Thousands of stars.

Description: Really clear night, was on pebbly beach looking over ocean. I saw out to sea a triangle of lights appear rotating green, red, orange thought was some strange boat but then it flew across the water at great speed in seconds, then it shot into sky like a flare. Sat there, then came back down on angle to its original spot forming like a triangle in the sky, then it flew across again like it was going to do it again and again. It shot into the sky but this time it sat there for a little longer then shot of on angle out to space and disappeared. This happened in 1988 when I was 15, never reported it thought no one would listen then. 10yrs later I heard on local radio of a milkman that reported the same triangle of lights out to see doing the same moves. I only ever told a few friends and still did not report as people would think I copied and not seen it first. Reason for me saying now as per my other post what seen last night, think I should tell my story in case any one interested thanks.

TV/Radio: Not reported but Milkman said he seen same approx 10yrs later.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: