Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Highams Park, Waltham Forest, London, England Orange Objects (Video Footage)

Posted: November 19, 2008

Date: October 26, 2008
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange glow like on fire.
Weather Conditions: Clear but breezy.

Description: I was sitting down with my girlfriend having dinner when i looked outside of the window and saw what looked like something on fire out of the window flying past about half a mile away. I jumped up with amazement and called my girlfriend to get up off the sofa and look. She was also amazed. At first I thought it was a plane on fire and it was coming down to earth, but there was no flashing lights as such, just this bright orange glow. It was going across the sky quite fast and was heading for the forest near by. It eventually disappeared in the forest and I thought that was it, but a few seconds later it emerged again and floated off in a different direction and eventually disappeared. It was amazing I have never seen something like this in my life. I also filmed it with a small digital camera but with a small memory card and a short zoom its only about 40 seconds long, but you can make it out. I am still amazed.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me with regards to my sighting. I have looked at the website and it did look like one of those.

Unfortunately my filming with a small digital camera is not very good quality as the zoom is not near powerful enough. I will send you the movie, the only thing I have noticed is if you look above the 3 street lights, the item I am following looks like it is changing colour. The only reason why I thought it was also strange is the fact that it ended up going into the forest area opposite me and then coming back up, but I run out of memory to capture it. See what you think anyway.

To view the video footage: *Highams Park, Waltham Forest, London, England Orange Objects (Video Footage)*

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: