Wednesday, November 26, 2008

M6, North Of Lichfield Towards Manchester, England Objects Just Off The Ground

Posted: November 26, 2008

Date: September 1983
Time: Early evening (dark)

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round
Weather Conditions: Clear sky, calm.

Description: I was driving a minibus, North to Manchester. I was entertaining myself with singing, pretending to be a DJ. I was aware of the stars. When I said out loud! Patrick Moore would have something to say about this. I was already looking at what looked like two stars in the sky straight ahead possibly a few hundred metres above the ground. and maybe a mile or less ahead. But bright enough for them to look like stars. I looked at the windscreen moving
my position to see if this was some kind of reflection. It was not this, when at very high speed they changed positions by making a half circle. So the one on the left moved over while the one on the right moved under to form in a sense a half circle.

A few second later they did the same again completing a full circle. They then slowly drifted apart. One going to the left and the other going to the right. Again I checked to see if this was some kind of light reflection. It was not. The effect on my brain was one of astonishment at the speed. From standing still to maximum acceleration in what must have been a hundredth or more of a second, the half circle being complete in what seemed the same time. I thought then as I do now that it was a demonstration for my eyes and maybe other witnesses in the vicinity.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: