Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bargo, New South Wales Fast Flying Round Object

Posted: November 11, 2008

Date: October 19, 2008
Time: 8:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear Night sky. 0 Wind.

Description: Very fast flying round object. Bright yellow, no nav-lights, No strobe lights. Heading southeast. No engine noise.

-----

Additional information:

Hey John,

Thanks for the E-mail.

I'm into Astronomy, Aeronautics and Science. However the weird stuff I've been seeing in the skies lately, made me seek out someone who understands these events. It started 4 months ago, when in broad daylight I seen a shiny Black Metallic Cylinder! about 50'-60ft long shadowing a domestic passenger jet. Very close! 20ft off the tail.

Then the Night of 19,10,08. 8:45pm. A V-fast flying bright yellow round light arced across the Sky. Estimated speed-super sonic. With no strobe or nav-lights. No engine noise, no vapour trail. Re in my report.

John it seems to me like there is a 90% increase in UFO activity in the sky. Can you confirm this?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: