Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Worthing, West Sussex, England Round Line Of Lights

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: October 2008 (Various)
Time: Evening.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round/line of lights.
Weather Conditions: Fine/dull cloud.

Description: Regarding a couple of previous sightings I posted, I think I may have mistaken the planet Jupiter for a UFO. I saw it again, told a friend who thinks it's a planet. Also I have realized that distortions happen, when viewing a point of light through a window pane with binoculars. Move the bins slightly and the point of light can look like a line of lights if you view the object through a flaw in the window-glass and/or at the edge of the field of vision. So - some Worthing UFOs may be solved. But I have definitely seen other, unusual looking moving lights. (Bright, flashing, but unlike helicopter and a stationary red line (viewed through open window) and two green 'fireballs'.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: