Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oldbrook, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England Cylinder Rotating

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: September 1, and 6th, 2008
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Probe like. Upright cylinder rotating black/silver.
Weather Conditions: Cloudy.

Description: My son and my girlfriend had been to the local shop to buy some milk, when they returned my girlfriend ran in saying, Rob, what the hell is this over the house. I rushed to the conservatory and saw a very low flying object going from north to south and passing over Woughton Secondary School. It was spinning round slowly and I'll be honest it bothered me big time, just by looking at the way it moved was pretty freaky. It was no lantern and it was not a police drone, as some people have suggested, looks nothing like what I saw, also when I asked my son what did it look like, both he and my girlfriend said it
was a silver ball but when I looked at it, less than a few seconds later, it was silver and black.

I could see all the detail on it. My son won't even draw it for me for some strange reason, just says he doesn't want to. I wanted to phone the police real bad, but I didn't know what to say, so I left it then it turns out many other people saw silver balls of light. That's not what I saw, it was solid, very low very detailed and very strange. I'm also seeing flashes of light in the day time while sitting in my house, I cant explain this and no one else seems to see them.

TV/Radio: I didn't report it.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: