Monday, November 24, 2008

Bøler, Oslo Norway A Diamond Manta Ray Shaped UFO

Posted: November 24, 2008

Date: November 24, 2008
Time: 5:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bøler, Oslo
Number of witnesses: 1 ?
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Diamond, Manta Ray.

Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Mr. Vike, My name is (name removed) and I live in Oslo, Norway in a part that is called "Bøler". Its on the east side of Oslo close to a big forest and a small lake. I'm am 37 years old with a wife and son (age 8). I have sent you a report once before, but this is nothing like that.

On the 24 of November I decided to take a walk to get some fresh air since I've been in all day because I have this cold. The time was 5 min to 6 in the afternoon, cloudy and dark. Its November and it gets dark at around 4:00 pm when I suddenly heard this intense jet sound from above. It was so loud that any other sound disappeared. I looked up and to my surprise I saw a configuration of a red tail light, 2 strobes in the middle, a light at each "wing tip" and a light in front of the 2 strobes. I could not see a shape of an airplane.

It flew maybe 500 m above the ground and to slow to be a regular airplane. The sound didn't match the speed if you know what I mean. I should see other lights around it's body if it was a regular aircraft, but I did not. I figured it had the characteristics of the "Manta Ray" filmed in Pine Bush. I do not know if it was alien or some secret government plane, but this bird wanted to be seen. It flew directly over my head and I stood there amazed trying to understand what I just had witnessed.

I have not heard of any other reports on this craft here I Norway. When I think of it, I rarely hear any UFO reports in Norway. I must admit I have heard this sound before right over our house, but I have not jumped to a window just to see what it was. I am sure going to do that the next time I hear this sound. If this was the "Manta Ray" why here? Why exactly over my head? I have witnessed many lights in the sky my entire life, but nothing as close as this. WOW I told my wife when I got home, but she got scared.

There are a lot of planes flying over here. From 16-22 the regular planes follow the black line. The "Manta rays" fly path is marked by the red line
(picture 1 and 2)

If you are interested I can mail you the pictures. It's a description on flight path and the configuration of the lights.

Thank you to the witness for a great sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: