Saturday, November 22, 2008

Featherstone, West Yorkshire, England UK A Large Orange Object

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: October 28th 2008
Time: 10:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Unclear

Hi, I was in the garden of my mums house in Featherstone West Yorkshire last night at around 10pm - 10.30pm having a cigarette. I was looking up at the sky because it was a clear night when from behind me appearing from behind my mums house and coming from the south east I saw a large object that was a dull orange in colour fly over head disappearing over the opposite houses, it took 4 - 5 seconds to travel this distance in total silence.

I've seen helicopters, planes, satellites, shooting stars and the space station before and this was none of them.

It appeared to be lit from inside or reflecting light the orange colour looked mottled, I couldn't make out the shape because of the coloring and the speed it was travelling.

To explain the size I would have to say if I hold my hand at arms length with my thumb stuck out it was slightly bigger than my thumb nail.

I've got to say I've never seen anything like it before, if you have had anymore reports similar to this please reply to my e-mail.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: