Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pencoed, Bridgend, South Wales Orange Colored Round Object

Posted: November 11, 2008

Date: October 21, 2008
Time: 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: I saw an orange colored round object in the sky while I was driving. Originally I thought it was a street light reflecting in my windscreen, but I got out of the car and it was flying across the sky. I took a video of it for about 45 seconds.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

I have looked at the website and I don't think that is what I saw. The object was round and it was a solid colour not flickering. The video I took was on my mobile so the quality isn't great but you can definitely see something. I will download it as soon as I get chance and send it off to you.

Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: