Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oldfield Park Station, Near Bath, England Round Orange Lights

Posted: November 6, 2008

Date: October 10, 2008
Time: 11:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 5 +
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Good, clear visibility.

Description: As my partner and I were making our way to the Bath bound platform at Old Field Park, I noticed one orange light below the Moon. At first I dismissed it as a star but it was bright orange and too large. To give an idea of size, if I were to hold a ruler up at arms length I would say it was 2 - 3mm in size. Also it was to low in the sky, we had good visibility and could make out the stars in contrast which were all above the Moon. I then noticed a second light and my partner a third and in the space of a minute there were five in total, all exactly the same. They were all moving vertically and seemed to be flying in a formation (zig zag).

From time to time one or another would be completely stationary and they seemed to then move from side to side ever so slightly then continue upwards. At
this point I telephoned our friends who we had just left. They also witnessed these light but from at least half a mile away. When the lights reached a certain height in the sky they then went left across the sky towards Bath.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: