Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Guildford, Surrey, England 3 Spherical Objects In A Triangle Formation

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: July 15, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Clear with a couple of clouds.

Description: I was with a group of friends in a crowd at a festival when I looked up at the sky. I saw 3 spherical objects in a triangle formation. All were glowing red and shimmering. They were too high to be planes. At first I thought I was seeing things and asked my friend if he could see them too. He also believed they were too high to be planes and I suggested that it may be the army testing something. My wife looked up to see what we were looking at and also saw the 3 objects. They were moving across the sky in formation and suddenly the pair at the back disappeared and reappeared again. They then
swapped positions and eventually vanished. I have no idea what they were but my thoughts would be that they were some sort of army plane rather than UFO's.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: