Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wirral, Merseyside, England A Metallic Sphere

Posted: November 1, 2008

Date: October 12, 2008
Time: 09:00

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Metallic Sphere.
Weather Conditions: Bright Sunny, Blue sky with some large white clouds.

Description: I was out washing the car when a plane going over head attracted my attention, the plane was very high but you could clearly make it out and it was leaving visible vapor trails. Upon watching the plane for a few moments I noticed a small silver / metallic sphere very close by to it. This sphere moved away from the plane and appeared to be rotating as it did. During this movement its colour changed from silver to black and back to silver again. I glanced away briefly and when I looked back it had completely disappeared.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: