Thursday, November 6, 2008

JAL Hotel And Resort, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates Orange Light

Posted: November 6, 2008

Date: October 16, 2008
Time: Between 22:00hrs and 23:00hrs.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round/oval.
Weather Conditions: Very clear.

Description: Me and my husband was enjoying our weekend break in the JAL Hotel and Spa, Fujairah, UAE, we had just finished our meal and decided to go and sit outside to relax when a bright orange light caught my eye. It was traveling from a east to west direction, at first I didn't get alarmed I just sat and watched and was trying to understand and make sense of what I was seeing. I went through all the options, could it be the sun? No, could it be the moon? No, I then thought maybe it is a aeroplane or helicopter, it was far too high for a helicopter and it was silent and orange, then I thought maybe it was a aeroplane but I can say 100% this was not a areoplane either, this was a single very bright glowing orange light, so we didn't really have any explanation.

We just sat and tried to make some sense, by this time other people started to notice it, one of the waiters asked me, what is that? As he could make any sense of it either, and joking with him I told him it was a ufo that was coming for him as I'm not the person who believes anything until I see with my own eyes, having said, his face changed and he quickly disappeared inside the restaurant.......the light that was seen was traveling east to west for approximately
3mins at a very fast speed, then went upwards at a sharp angle and then disappeared. So we still don't know and cant make any explanation of what this was we had seen, could you please tell me if you have had any other reports from the same location or any other northern Emirates that could enlighten us or give some explanation of the possibilities. Many thanks for your time. We hope you hear from you soon.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: