Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Victory Park, Johannesburg, Gauteng UFOs (Video Footage)

Posted: November 26, 2008

Date: November 22, 2008
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: Initially 7 then 2
Shape of objects: Circular.
Weather Conditions: Clear with scattered clouds.

Description: Hi There, Got home from watching the Rugby at about 9.50pm. I took my wife and 9 month old baby upstairs to put him in bed. My wife then lay on our bed as our little one didn't want to go down to sleep.

So I decided to go and fetch all our bags out of our car. We have a really awesome view from our place as it overlooks Johannesburg. As I went outside something caught my attention and I looked into the sky and there were 7 circular disc shaped objects scattered but pretty close to one another. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Their colours ranged from intense red to orange.

I quickly ran inside to call my wife to have a look as I didn't want to believe what I was seeing. When we came outside the objects had vanished but there was still one in the sky. My wife was amazed. At that point we noticed another one of these objects rising in the distance. At that point I ran inside to get my camera to take some film. I managed to get about 40 seconds of footage before they disappeared.

I am hoping that I'm not the only person to have witnessed this.

TV/Radio: I have video footage. Clip #1 - To view this video footage:
http://hbccufo.org/videos/johannesburg.mp4

-----

Additional information:

Hi John,

Please see the attachment for the clip. I'm sorry about the quality but it was 10pm in the eve and the objects were quite a distance away. There is a lot of camera shake so don't confuse that with erratic movement. You will see the two objects above each other. There were 7 of them at one stage and I called my wife to have a look and then there was only 1 left in the sky. However another one did appear and it moved to the top of the one that was left behind if that makes sense?!?!

Anyway - I have had a lot of people tell me that I'm stupid and that I'm high on drugs which I can assure you I am not. I know what I saw and unfortunately the vid doesn't do it any justice. Anyway - I did mail it to Roger Day and he said that in his opinion it could be UFOs or I think he said ETV's? He also asked me if anything funny might have happened to me that eve at home like a time lapse or weird marks on my body. I do recall switching a light on in the lounge when this was all happening and my wife said asked me if I had switched it off as it was off and I said no I didn't so not sure if this might have had anything to do with this.

Anyway, I always try and have an open mind about things and my heart and head are telling me that it wasn't anything man made or some weather phenom. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this mail and to view the clip.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: