Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia Bright Object Moving Diagonally Downward

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: April 26, 2008
Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 and another unknown driver.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Bean-shaped.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: I was driving from Hervey Bay to Bundaberg, it was approx: 15 minutes outside of Kentucky Bluegrass. I noticed a very bright star in the sky that was moving diagonally downward to the right and then to the left. About 5 minutes later an object was hovering behind the treetops in front of me. It was bean-shaped, and had two beams of light like search lights that were circling over the ground and my car. It had other little white fairy-like lights all over it and bigger round white lights on the underneath side of it.

The object was completely silent and hovered above me for about 10 minutes. Another car turned onto the highway behind me and the object went over my car, I continued driving and lost view of it. I could see in my rear vision mirror that the car behind me had stopped. About 5 minutes later the car sped up behind me and stayed right behind me the rest of the drive.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: