Sunday, November 23, 2008

Westerham, Kent, England A Bright Gold Cone Shaped UFO

Posted: November 23, 2008

Date: October 31, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Cone.
Weather Conditions: Very clear night.

Description: After getting out of my car with the family, noticed a very bright gold cone shaped object high above us. I have never seen anything like this before and it certainly was not an aircraft or firework etc, as were looking at it for at least 5 minutes as it hovered. It seemed to have a gold X underneath it and then just shot off at a very high speed and disappeared. As soon as it disappeared another one exactly the same came over from the same direction and also eventually disappeared. I caught the second UFO on my camera video phone for evidence but this is not very clear but you can make the gold UFO out though. I do feel what we saw was a UFO as I cannot explain what it was but had a great deal of time to look at it, and it moved very, very fast.

TV/Radio: Reported to the BBC on the night but they were not interested with my story.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: