Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Millwall, London, England Objects In A Triangular Formation

Posted: November 12, 2008

Date: October 25, 2008
Time: 12:10 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2

Hi ya, My younger brother lives right opposite my block with our parents and works nights. He finished his shift tonight at 12:00am and walked home. By 12:10am he had reached his front door and out of the corner of his eye saw flashes in the sky. Looking to his left (which is have to see this-there are five lights in sky but they're not like regular lights!" I went out and by the time I got there, one of the lights had faded and wasn't visible any more.

There were three more, in a sort of triangular formation. The fourth one was further behind but much clearer. It looked like it was a V shape, and appeared to have three lights. Then they faded and disappeared one by one.

They weren't flying in the way a plane would, so it rules out any activity from the London City Airport-these weren't even on the same flight path as the airport anyway. After doing a search via Google, I was shocked to find that the lights I saw were the same as those seen in July 2007 in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
If you type it into Google you'll get the article come up, I promise these lights and description given are EXACTLY what me and my brother saw tonight!

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: