Sunday, November 23, 2008

Copthorne, West Sussex, England Round Orange Balls Of Light

Posted: November 23, 2008

Date: October 30, 2008
Time: 9:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Round orange balls.
Weather Conditions: Cold but just beginning to rain.

Description: I was just locking my car and heard a plane come over from Gatwick Airport which seemed very loud so I look up into the sky then I saw 5 bright orange balls moving across the sky very smoothly but not at all fast. The first three grouped together and the other two followed behind. I ran to the end of the road and clearly watched them travel across the sky for about three minutes and then we lost sight of them. My son was with me and he witnessed the sighting as well.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: