Saturday, November 1, 2008

Westonzoyland, Somerset, England UFO 20 Feet Off The Ground

Posted: November 1, 2008

Date: October 8, 2008
Time: 10:15 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cross.
Weather Conditions: Clear night, bright half moon shining, no wind.

Description: I noticed as I was driving along to my right, two red lights about 150 yards away parallel to me and following me. I said to my wife who was with me, what do think that is. With that the object was in front of me some 50 yards and 20 ft off the ground. It rotated and started to spin with no noise showing me its shape (cross) and size about 25 ft in dia. With that another car was coming from the opposite direction and it zoomed off in seconds and disappeared.

TV/Radio: No I have not reported this.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: