Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ipswich, Suffolk, England Two Bright Orange Red Lights

Posted: April 7, 2009

Date: December 24, 2008
Time: 6:15 - 6:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round
Weather Conditions: Slight cloud

Description: My 12 year old son was at my parents house, my father had taken the dog out. When he went back into the house, he told my mother and my son to come and have a look at some strange lights in the sky, they all went outside and saw two bright orange/red lights moving very slowly, there was a fair distance between the objects and there was no noise. My mother rang me and told me to go outside to see these strange lights but within this short time they had disappeared, so unfortunately I never got to see them. They went back into the house, my mother has a whistling kettle, which began to whistle without being switched on, which is very freaky. I wonder if anyone else in Ipswich saw these strange lights on Christmas Eve?

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: