Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pirmasens, Rhineland Palatinate Germany Disk Shaped UFO

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: 1980?

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1

Referenced Link: http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/germany/800000.shtml

I came across your site looking for anything on Pirmasens Germany. My dad was stationed there from 1977 – 1981 with the US Army. He was an MP at that time. I do remember that day of the round disk at the elementary school across the street from building I was living in. I lived right across the street from the elementary school. I was in the back field at the school that afternoon collecting Bee’s in a jar. I did see the disk moving and I watched it briefly and I ran home to tell my mom because it startled me. I was looking down and a shadow caught my attention and looked up towards it facing the opposite side of the school fence. I remember an apple orchard that I use to sneak in and steal apples.

To make a long story short, I saw it. I was 9 at the time. Why I remember this day is because I told my dad about it and I got my butt spanked because my dad thought I was not telling the truth. Several days later my Dad apologized to me because the sighting was spotted by apparently several other people that day. My dad’s name is [removed]. I still have his military year book with 59th or 95th MP Company.

I was nine at the time. I am an engineer today and live in Gresham, OR. I know what I saw and the description that the others described of the disk is what I remember. You have to take my age at that time into consideration. When this thing was moving I felt a tingling sensation across my scalp and chest. Not as much as heat but a sensation I can not really describe. Why I say this is because I had a tumor on my sternum 5 years later that I had to have removed. Connection to the sighting and encounter, I can not with any certainty say, but the tumor was benign but an unexplained growth that was pressing on my heart. So, I have no sternum now.

I would be interested in sharing my information with the others that spoke with you guys and it would be nice to talk with them about it.

Best Regards.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: