Sunday, April 12, 2009

Liverpool, Merseyside, England Two White Lights

Posted: April 12, 2009

Date: March 10, 2009
Time: 13:50

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2 then 3
Shape of objects: Round.
Weather Conditions: Blue sky with wisps of clouds.

Description: I was outside in the yard when a passing overhead plane caught my attention, I seen 2 other planes that where in the distance but lower on the horizon when I noticed 2 white lights, they where quite far away so hard to make out and going about twice the speed of the other high flying commercial planes, at first I thought they were seagulls and it was an illusion that they looked far away but quickly realized they where flying in straight lines away from each other.

Bemused at what I was seeing one of them broke into 2 parts and the dimmer part started to rotate around the main light then joined together then slowly disappeared into nothing. Not believing what I just seen the other faded out in the exact same way but without the second light. The first sensible explanation that came to mind was it was a meteor but the two lights were going in opposite directions near perfectly horizontal. I am still in doubt at what a seen because I am very skeptical but if somebody else had seen it would make me a lot less confused.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: