Monday, April 27, 2009

Perth, Western Australia A Brilliant Glowing Orb

Posted: April 27, 2009

Date: April 9, 2009
Time: 05:46hr

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Brilliant glowing orb.
Weather Conditions: Fine, some cloud patches.

Description: While travelling from east Perth into the city I observed what I initially thought to be the landing lights of an aircraft quite high in the western sky moving from the south to the north at a slow speed. As the object moved past and began tracking away from my position the brilliance of the light didn't diminish nor was it accompanied by any of the usual strobing lights found on typical aircraft (white or colored). Having noticed this I assumed that I was instead observing a particularly brilliant satellite, that was until I saw the object pass into and then reemerge briefly from a cloud bank to the north before once again passing into the same cloud bank. I then tracked the residual glow momentarily before losing sight of the object.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: